LUCID DREAMS | FALL


Lucid Dreams


F A L L

     I met four seasons on one of those perfect days. You know those days where everything seems to line up? Yeah one of those. It was a Cinderella kind of night and I was picking up a late night snack. When I saw him, I immediately felt an attraction. He wasn’t the conventional sort of handsome but he was my type of attractive. Different, an interesting face. Wasn’t much communication cause I really wasn’t in the market for extra headache. The next time we met was at a social gathering, we were pretty waved so we exchanged details. It’s lit.

     Getting to know him wasn’t the easiest task seeing as he was a brick wall, but I persevered. We had sex and it was great. He loved to cuddle, a plus. We argued a lot however, couldn’t seem to find a common ground but there was passion. Hot steamy passion. We seemed to always turn each other on. We just connected that way. I figured maybe this would lead to us finally getting along. It wasn’t easy but finally there was a crack in his wall. I was excited. Whenever he looked at me I literally felt shivers, it was crazy. I suspected this might be dangerous territory and I really wasn’t trying to get burned.

     As fall began to transition into winter, he became more distant, cold. How could I have been so wrong about our passion? Was the cuddles fake? Lol. My persistency comes from my obsessive compulsion. So I did what I knew, I called, texted, tried to reach out how I could but all I got back was frostbite. I didn’t know what was to come next.

Comments

Popular Posts