LUCID NIGHTMARES | FALL


LUCID DREAMS NIGHTMARES

F A L L (again).

     It seemed after all, fall had come again. I hadn’t heard from 4 seasons for a while now. And whenever I texted, he said all was well and he was only very busy. But he wasn’t communicating properly. I was getting agitated. We were in a good place now, I didn’t need to feel anxious. Despite everything and everyone that had tried to destroy what we have, we were in a good place. I began to pray even more concerning him. I placed all my trust in God and continued to pray. He was a part of my life.

     Aha! God answered my prayer, 4 seasons reached out. He wanted to see. Despite my being upset, I wanted to see him. It felt like eons.

     I met him at our spot, and when I saw him, it took me all I had not to jump on him and cover him with kisses. I stared at him, mixed emotions. I was upset. He was saying something to me but I wasn’t understanding. He confessed that he had been avoiding me because he didn’t want to see me. I had apparently annoyed him. News to me, what had I done to cause such a drastic reaction from him. We talked things over. I was back in his arms, and he in mine.

We were good, I figured spring was around the corner.

Comments

Popular Posts