Psychedelic



Psychedelic

Dancing through your mind feels like running on stars in an endless galaxy. And falling for you feels like falling into fluffy clouds.

I can hear the skies sing, they sing for us and for our love. It’s endless, like us. I want to run my hands through your hair and kiss your eyelids while you sleep. You’re precious. I’ve had dreams of what this moment would be like, but I could have never imagined it being so trippy. I feel like I’ve found my missing sock.

I hear your voice and my heart melts and I’m oh so grateful for your laughter. The song of angels. Yes, you are precious.

You’re far; I’ll build a bridge because I need you like you need me. I crave you, your mind. You’re beautiful. I will write you a thousand and one songs describing all the things I love about you, just wait. Through time this will stand.

I feel your feet touch mine as you pull me closer into your embrace. I watch you as you sleep, I want to pinch your nose but instead I cover your face with kisses. You are my song, my muse, and I will play you for the rest of our lives.

Look at our children, look at what we did; watch them dance. This is a vision I once had. You, me, us. Ever mine, ever thine, ever ours.

You and I – we are psychedelic, we are an endless night.



-For my muse.

Nightlife - Daydream Masi

Comments

Popular Posts