How do you say goodbye to your life?





How do you say goodbye to your life?


     You are my life Tawab. You are my everything. This life has been tedious, well it was, but then you came with your light and became my sunlight. The only person that mattered. Forgive my mistake. You are my light and as you leave, you’re taking your light away. One of my fears is darkness. Now I’m in the dark and I’m alone. Yo are light Tawab. And I'll love you for always. In this life and in death I love you. I’m sorry. You are my light, my love, my life. Please preserve all our good memories, great memories. Thank you for teaching me how to love again. You are love. I have made peace with my decision, its been a long time coming. I am at peace finally, I hope.

Moon of my life, my sun and stars, I love you.

Forgive me.

Comments

Popular Posts