LUCID DREAMS | SPRING et SUMMER

LUCID DREAMS

S P R I N G  et  S U M M E R.

     What’s that saying, free as a bird? Happy as a clown? I forget. But whatever the saying was for bliss, that was my mood. It seemed my prayers had been answered. He was doing well all round and things were good between us. It was easy. And the sex? Fireworks. It figured that the better we got along the better the sex became. Who knows, maybe that began to cloud my judgment.

     One evening, we were at a former spot of ours and he told me he wanted us to be exclusive. He didn’t want to share me and I guess I didn’t want to necessarily share him either. It seemed like we were moving forward, progressing into something real. We formed a routine, spending almost every weekend together and seeing every other night. I loved our relationship, we didn’t have to text or call constantly and it was fine. I felt no pressure. Easy. And have I mentioned the passion? Electricity every time he touched me. I loved it. I loved knowing there was someone out there who could turn me on this way and knew just how to please me.

     We were at our spot a particular weekend, and he was being more attentive than usual. Wanting to be held and just lay together. I sensed something might have been wrong but I wanted him to share willingly with me so I didn’t push. I did the next best thing, I held him. 

That night we made love. It was bliss.

Comments

Popular Posts