LUCID DREAMS | WINTER


LUCID DREAMS


W I N T E R.

     I woke up from a disturbed nap one warm afternoon to a very rude message from four seasons. Imagine if you would, being slapped with a cold fish first thing in the morning, like as soon as you wake up. That’s basically what his message was. He made it clear and very precise words that this wasn’t anything serious, we were just hooking up. It was only about the sex. He all but basically told me I was a moron who needed to leave him alone. It hurt but I figured we barely knew each other so it was fair enough. It had only been a couple of weeks anyway & we barely even knew each other so I did just that. I stopped.

     A couple weeks passed and I was starting to feel like I had put this behind me. It wasn’t such a big deal. One day, he reaches out to check on me, and I figured cool, good we can be friends. I in turn reached out telling him how I didn’t appreciate how things went down between us, telling him he should have just come straight with his agenda instead of acting like he was into starting something serious. 

     He came to my house a day or two later. We talked and somehow we were back on again. The sex seemed even better than before. It was like a drug and I was addicted.

Winter was over, hello spring!

Comments

Popular Posts