LEICHT

LEICHT 

 

To the love of my life: 

 

How did you find me? You are my delight. How is everything so easy with you? My sunlight. It’s like running down a hill, it’s fast but I know you’ll catch me. How did you find me love of my life? This is surreal. 

I have never met anyone as beautiful as you and man your smile... sheesh. I’d write a modern love song for you and write the soggiest poem. I’ll whisper them to you as you murmur in your sleep. You’re like an easy breeze, you surround me. When I think of you it’s like spatial audio and I’m floating I can barely contain myself. You’re LSD. You are LSD my love. I cannot believe I get to see so many sides of you. You are the theme song of happy days. How do I make sure you never have a sad moment? Am I greedy for loving you in your sad moments too? 

Waking up to you is a magical moment that transcends time. I want to hum you awake, wishing angels were there to wake you up gently. As you slowly lift your eyes, beautiful round eyes framed with the thickest lashes, I say a prayer for you, my love. Even if our story ends, it’ll always be the most beautiful moments of my life because you are light. You are the moon, the sun, the stars, my galaxy. 

I’m grateful that this is just the beginning. All your dreams are coming true. 

 

Every time I see you, I catch my breath. I want to drink you in like oxygen, like I'm a house on fire. Gosh this sounds so cliche but it’s true. When you say my name, my heart starts pounding. I keep asking myself what this is. How is this possible my love?  

I want to dance with you and laugh as you twirl me in circles. Our love crescendos but never comes down. I’m on a permanent high. Is this good? I don’t know, but I love it. I have known joy but man, you, you are something else my love. I love you just as much, even more on your bad days. I wrote a song for you. I’ll sing it to you as you sleep, and let it take you to your dreams. Peace is yours. Everything you want I will make sure you get it. You inspire me, Einsteins prodigy. 

 

To the smartest human I know, I. 


So Leicht

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts